Monday, August 07, 2006

Trials are here!

I've been banned from using the internet for the whole month of exams.

Big deal. It's not like I'm going to use the time to study anyway. I can still go to the internet cafes; which is exactly what I'm doing right now. I hate studying. I can't see any point in it doing it myself. I open the book, and about 1 minute later, I'm either doodling or reading some novels. Or sleeping. Or catnapping.

The only place I can study is at tuition. And there's no way I can study at school. The teachers don't teach anymore as they are done with the syllables. So all we do is laze and fool around. Oh yeah, we had a party for our teacher today. Lovely. I keep begging my mom to let me skip school since everyone else is doing it. ( Including the girl my mom keeps comparing me to. " Why can't you be more like her? Blablabla.." Can you imagine? Someone still using that method in the 21st century! Sheesh~) Of course she said no. Reason? She's afraid that the school will call her up to ask her on my whereabouts. C'mon lah, as if the school got nothing else better to do. Well, i guess that's a reasonable excuse since I have a black mark on me after being caught skipping school...

My mind's just drifts off some other place after for awhile. I can't help it. ADD? Traits of it; maybe...

No comments: