Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm a freakin' banana Pt.2

Some of my classmates just can't seem to understand why I sway the other way...The fact that I don't like being associated with boys of my own race.

Why? I look at home & cry at my dad who fits the China man/ah beng stereotype perfectly..in other words; boring. Boring. Boring. I can't imagine how life would be if I end it with a Chinese; oh wait..I can..hmm, predictable, routine, and a hum-drum contented-ever-after cycle of life.

Okay, so not all of them are that bad. I've met some interesting characters in the past. But these people I've met are definitely not available; or have been taken up by some other lucky bananas already. Argh!, I missed the train again. What more, I'd have communication problems with him. So, alright, I'm not that bad at speaking my mother tongue, in fact~ I've been practising everyday with my Chinese-ed classmates. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that there are 3 more bananas in my class? Same like me, they were too lazy to use the language in their school years, that they forgot it almost entirely! I'm so lucky..hahaha~

I need excitement! Which is what I see people of the other races have. Everything spontaneous, fun & thrilling. Everyday something not expected. Of course, life would be more of a risk then...as you never know what trials might come your way. So why do I sway the other way, when I can have a safe, stable life with an ah-beng? Cause I cannot stand a static life...simply said & done.

P/S: Plus, I love the colour contrast of skin against each other, sexy! Woo hoo~Lolz~

No comments: