Sunday, March 13, 2005

Arghhhh!!!! NOooooOO

My Grade 8 theory paper was a flunk!I',m a failure..sob sob...I'm gonna havta do it again...I did study..but I couldn't find a damn shit of imitations and how am I suppose to know that the english horn equals to the famed-perfect 5th-cor anglais!?I did my question 1 and 2 and 5 cincaily.in the end i licked my wounds and bound up in a corner crying.German terms came out..I am soo depressed.

Not even the debate at school can make me feel happy at all.I did make some nice friends from Saujana Impian...but that One girl from my gang was furious that I was spending too much time with my new friends..the others didn't think so...but they all say I was flirting. with them...C'mon ppl! Grow up!That one girl had the nerve to call me a flirt...Well,I have to sympatize with her..after all she is a leap student and doesn't mix around guys that much (except her father,brother and cousins..)

The first monthly exam is next week..I have a week of holiday to study.My seniors say it's possible to get straight As on the first go.Will I? Well...I'm only doubting my Fungsi in Add maths and Physics with all that equations..

1 comment:

Alex said...

I got ur sms.. thanks.. been a long time since i get to blog... and online. been bz with work.. damm i hate working. lazy lazy