Sunday, March 20, 2005

Exam's here!

I'll be getting a taste of sweet Form 4 exams tommorow.It's BM,est,maths and physics on monday.Phew...at least add maths's on another day.(I'm still worrying that I might flunk this too)I can say i'm prepared for physics ,maths...Yikes! Addmaths? Biology? I better start revising...Hope all goes well...

Met En.Ummar's son after tuition class.THe other day we were discussing about the tough Grade 8 theory exam.Well,I'm kind of surprised to see him on examination day in High school..And about the results?I know i'm gonna fail..(If I pass,PRAISE GOD! It's a miracle!)..just hoping for a >60..but most proberly getting a <59...sob sob sob....

2 comments:

Alex said...

you saw aqtar? how come. he passed his grade 8 so long ago.. haha.. oh ya.. his theory slow one year :P he`s a super genius... can always ask him anything.. he can provide you with a answer.

Wei Ling said...

hello michelle@ sparks... howz day going on? i wonder wat will happen to the french class...o well... just passing by..:P