Friday, April 01, 2005

My heart burns..douse it.(29 points)

My heart yearns for him only,his hearts yearns for another.

No points for guessing who that is...

I just entered the Hulu Langat district scrabble com.I thought it was a knockout system..turned out to be a three-round game,which then the no. of wins and the spread(dIfferance from the loser :P) is accumulated to decide the winner.I had to go to that god-knows-where school in the high school bus...VOMITS<<<<

First round was with Jalan bukit..(6players ina round,a pair and an individual game) guess what? we won that round ...(targeted at an ex-jalan bukit..HAHAH)next we lost to Jasmin..Followed by an embarasing defeat by a High School guy..277-120 Oh the pain...What the shit,at least the pair beat the formidible team of Austin+ashvin HA hAhhah...

MY monthly exam was a flunk..Ass maths -40=p8..Gosh...the others were just A1,A2,B3 and B4s...HOw am I to do my SPM?

French class was wonderful!....for non-literature students. o nly.Seems that it clashes with the class.So my last french class is this Monday..sob sob.Looking on the bright side,teacher reserved a place for me in the already full french club!I told my dad to get me a french-english dictionary anyways.

Au revoir!

No comments: