Saturday, April 30, 2005

All bout me.

60 things about Michelle
Message:
: 1) brand of ur hand phone?_No handphone..cruel
2) wat'l u do if u see ur gf/bf hugging a girl/guy?_Wait for 5 seconds,if lasts more than that I'll strike
3) hav a gf/bf?_sadly,no
4) hav ur own room?_yup... In need a room make over..My PMR results spoilt that :(
5) fav pet ?_Everything!! NOFur!1 Snakes dogs cats bugs snails lizards frogs furry rodents!
6) 1 thing u cant live w/o?_Music..then oxygen
7) wer do u live?_carjunk
8) wat wud u do if sumone tells u he/she lyks u?_date,then see how it goes..but never happened yet..so I'll just freak out
9) how are you feelin n0w?_tired
10) where do you hangout?_Carjunk streets
11)what are you good at?_Drawing,English,Singing,Kicking ass
12) what is it bout a person you cant stand?_backstabbing
13) what do you want?_All RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS albums,Midvalley :p
14) a word that describes you?_hyperactive
15) what is ur dream?_To go back to my child hood..
16) day/nite?_nite..I look like a zombie in day
17) sunset/sunrise?_sunrise..watching it from the bus window..
18) like a romantic & sweet bf/ gf?_maybe..but must be fun,hyperactive,violent enough to catch up with me...
19) what is it about the opposite gender thatattracts you?_Personality comes before looks
20) are you an independent person?_Still living on mom's salary..independent enough to roam the streets of Car Junk..
21) do you like school?_yes,not the people mind you.
22) are you stubborn?_[sings]~I'mma stubborn little donkey~
23) believe in God?_God's my best friend.(G-great-.O-optimistic.D-dad)
24) ur favourite sport?_Wrestling,basketball,World cup(england)
25) believe in fate?_Not really..
26) get pissed off easily?_Yeah..more to the emotional side
27) like ur parents?_yeah,sorta
28) r u a materialistic person?_Mom calls me "material monster" Go figure
29) believe in love?_Yup,it hurts sooo bad too
30) will u get a tattoo_Definately!! I want the one like anthony Kiedis of REd Hot Chili Peppers!!!
31)smoke?_Nope..
32) club / pub?_Near future
33) wil u forgive ur gf/bf if he/she cheats on u?_Depends on how severe..If you cheat,it's not true love izzit?
34) will u expect ur gf/bf to forgive u?_To be fair,not really..
35) were u on a trip recently?_No more trips with my family..get a job!
36) fave country?_japan!!
37) r u impatient?_Yah..with lethargic ppl.
39) do u organise parties often?_no..But forced to do one this Sunday for my13-year old bro.
40) do u hav good friends?_Are you?
41) do u think u r good-looking?_[sings]~I am beautiful~No matter what they say~
42) do u care about looks?_THere are no ugly ppl,only lazy ones
43) do you think that you're a good gf/bf?_I'll tell you once I'm in a relationship.
45) do you quarrel with people easily?_With friends.that's what they are for..
46) are you forgiving?_If the fault is big,no
47) do you get hurt easily?_Mentally yes.Physically I HURT.
48) do you prefer gurl wit long/short hair?_Anything..
49) do u prefer guys wid long/short hair?_The messy look is for me..Mullet? ha ha
50) is ur hair colored?_No..I would like it Blue
51) are you a romantic partner?_Still Learning the tricks of tha trade :p
52) do you wear a watch?_Yup
53) what color clothes do you like?_black,blue,shocking red/purple.
54) will you choose love or money?_Love
55) do you prefer sleep or eat?_sleep
56) white or black?_black...
57) pink or red?_Red..Pink is a NO-No..
58) fav flower?_Red Rose.THe smell is estastic~
59) fav food?_Chinese,Pizza,Noodles,Sushi.pasta
60) instuments? _Piano and anything I can hit.Good beat tempo.No drums man...

No comments: