Friday, April 29, 2005

Yippeee!!

A whole 8 days of freedom,since my mom left to Rome yesterday,leving me and my bro alone at home...For the first time in months,I get to roam around Kajang till late inthe evening and watch late night wrestling [sorry mom]..( I miss John Cena and Rey Mysterio and Edge..etc so much!!!) and watch the dumping of Constantine out of American Idol..Whoo hoo..Plus,he really sounded bad..even at that moment I thought I could sing better than him..(seriously,your cover-up of Nickelback's song ain't authentic.) Actually I liked Anwar,(bet it's his Islamic sounding name that gave him the boot) but he got butted out,so it's Bo now.Bo,Bo,Bo...yeah,he's good..but he sounds bad singing the years>2000 songs..Love his mane.Anyone heard of Anwar lately..I already miss his voice so much...

*Note to self: Why am I talking bout' AI? That show's all about wannabes...Eee-yuck.

I haven't been so relaxed in these few months..I'm trying to forget the fact that my Mid-term exam,Taekwando and music exams are all coming up in the next 2 weeks.My Theory marks are coming out less month..oh,gawd..
So I went shopping alone today..Being alone is great,you don't have to worry bout the other,and you get to observe everyone around you.Bad side? I get stares from these freaky guys and it's harder to try out at the comestics section at Watson's (favourite pastime for girls nowadays) with the annoying salesgirl bugging you when you have no intention of buying at all :p.

My brother's birthday coming up..my mom put me in charge of getting the pizzas and stuff..so I'm playing hostess..But she gave me a reward I can't refuse..I can use the internet 3.00pm onwards from Tuesday to Friday! Whoohoo!

I got rid of that annoying soundtrack from Incubus..it's damaging my blog! The site doesn't display any codes for Red Hot Chili peppers...I resent them..but they do have videos like P-Pimpin' by Ludacris..

No comments: