Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm ready....depression

I'm pissed off with myself for not grabbing the chance when I had it.I mean,of course, the chance when I could have...y'know..bf..Now i'm stuck with the label "the friend type"My friends think I'm weird..cuz I have crushes on those rowdy,bad-boy guys..like Anthony Kiedis from RHCP..or a certain someone from High school...That's it..no more details..

I've got highest for English Literature(65),EST(90) and...no wait that's it I guess.Finally something I'm good in.But the next exam is barely 4 weeks ahead..zI haven't even studied a single shit!..Especially my Add Maths.I'll be dammed if I got an A1 for it...(very unlikely though)

The librarian head is still annoying me..whenever someone starts talking bout me..she starts giving this ugly,sarcastic,menyampah look of hers..Who doesshe think she is? The ruler (ha ha) of the whole school?Her popularity rate is only about 35%,,(not bragging,mine's about 46% mostly because of my playfulness..something she hates bout me)People call her an angel...(in disguise he he he)..I've given up on becoming the head..only the votes can save me now...(hope she has o transfer to America or nigeria..anywhere)

By the way,there's a new girl in form 3 ..she moved from Portugal.Ppl say the whole form dislikes her because of her perasan sendiri case..What to do..another batch of bitches coming in next year..Form 4 this year is more of the perky and smarties types..(plus some freaks I know..hee hee hee)

2 comments:

Alex said...

haha... wonder who`s that some one :P

Sparks said...

Got lah...don't worry not you.He's a friend of mine. :p