Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Library and such...

Yep,the interview's finally over.And yes,I failed to overcome my sensitive side again.But I did answer smartly enough...and did justice for the others as well..just hope that I didn't fail to impress them.The head librarian didn't stay back to interview me..how surprising..And to make it worst ,My good friend tried to ignore and sucessfully avoided conversing with me the whole day...I wonder why.Must be the fact that it's a showdown/final between us both to clinch that vacant spot at the top,namely head librarian.I mean,c'mon..it;'s not going to be the matter of life or death or something like that...

I do wish the juniors good luck..I mean,the interviewees were a little harsh.

Details of the interview will come after the elections.Please stay tune..

No comments: