Sunday, April 17, 2005

Butterflies are ...annoying

Peter asked me to sing with them at the choir today.The choir master wasn't there.So,I went up and joined them.And boy,did my heart go up the sky or what.I never felt so happy before(except for my UPSR 5A results)..there were butterflies in my stomach on how was I to sing when I haven't sung in the choir for a long time..(go away you pesky flying creatures).So I sang my heart out on the last song that day.And at the end of it,I feel so emotionally drained,I was nearly crying.Why must this happen to me..maybe when she's gone,I'll join the choir back...

My mom's leaving to Rome with my youngest brother to see my dad who's working there,leaving me with my annoying adolecent brother and the curious maid.Hoorah.One week without nagging.Think positive Michelle..don't get steamed up..I not getting steamed up!..But the cost of the tickets there too much..so..I've gotta stay here and enjoy my freedom..yay...

No comments: