Friday, May 06, 2005

My temporary freedom..

Yeah,my mom's coming back from Rome today.Not that I'm unhappy or anything...but having this much freedom is as fun as it can get..(except for that stupid bicycle incident).What freedom do I get? The freedom to come back home ANY time.So most of the time I go shopping.But it's useless cuz Parkson Grand is only opening 12 MAY 2005.I know,I know..I'm sooo lame.I can use the KTM or the bus to go to MidValley or KL alone as usual..but lazy lah ( plus I noticed some new freaks and creeps near the area after school..no risk taken)

And I get to use the Internet for UNLIMITED time..that is before 10.00pm.My dad in Rome caught me online at about 2.00am.BUSTED!.Betcha he didn't tell my mom.Except the bike issue.My brother's a little unhappy that I use the computer everyday more than him.Ha-ha.Solved issue? Not yet.Still negotiating.

All this will be GONE,gone for good.Oh,what pain.But looking on the bright side,my mom is bringing back chocolates and some sweets (which I don't eat mind ya) and my annoying and hyperactive (like me! The other one is as lethargicas a sloth) youngest brother.My youger brother wouldn't mind..nor would I.He's a pain in the arse for some,but to me,he's gives that warm feeling that no one can surpass except God...

EXAM IS NEXT FRIDAY!!!!DAMN..I haven't studied a single shit and the stupid school system is bringing it forward a week.Guess I have to postpone my Taekwando exam..(I worked so hard to get there),No doubt about it..there will be some failures this time round ..and I betcha that Add Maths will be the first.I can't even understand the first chapter!! And History with the essays..Arghh Biology is up to Chapter 7 when the teacher hasn't completed this chapter...How I hate Form 4..

No comments: