Friday, July 08, 2005

Bountiful bouts of depression...

Hooray..I got the head discipline post instead of the head I wanted.Oh well, at least I don't have to do my duty anymore... :D All I need to do is peek in every now and then ..So, the real thing that happened was that the Form 5 AJKs decided to give the teachers the power to choose the head.Good bye Head post! Initially, I predicted the library teacher would choose her dog, & I was right! Oh how the AJK under her gloated. But actually, the teachers decided that I didn't have the strenght to handle the job and that it would be too much stress for me.Bull.

And I had to go for a 1-on-1 interview with my English teacher to discuss my unhappiness. ( Shit, I shouldn't have mentioned that in my oral) And two of my caring friends stayed back. Yeah,yeah.. they were being true friends...( teacher, can I go now? ) but they had to comment on my trustfulness. They brought up that I don't share any secrets or problems with them ( Bulls, who wants to share with you? ) I don't like sharing anything with anyone. Save for boys and Helen,my best friends.

Boys are much more trustworthing than girls. They don't betray your trust like my ex-friend did. They share plenty of interests with me. Besides, I've been mixing with boys since I was in kindergarden. Girls are snobs.Yet, I still like being a girl.( Can you imagine me as Michael the boy? Yuck) But I am reallygetting bored with this damn school. I want change. Since I can't move to High School, I'm highly considering Saujana Impian...lol.

3 comments:

Alex said...

hahaha.... u being a boy is something that`s not impossible :)_

Shrimp paste said...

hey uncle~!!! u thought i like d post i got r??? actually d post even d x-ajk hav no idea until d day it was anounced a.k.a not d AJK'S will..if im not mistaken d teacher hav been askin other teachers about us... i suspect 1 of d teacher gav d comment dat i can draw thatz y im holdin dis post... while u??? b thankful cuz.. bfore this.. ann chee tol me ur not even supposed 2 b in d list of ajks.. luckily d teacher pull that bac.. well imaginin u as a guy is a no-problemo 2 me... u bhaved like 1 :P

Sparks said...

Oh well, another thing that happened is I failed my Grade 8 theory exam. 50%. 16 more marks to pass...sad.