Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just another day before exam.

Mr. Pelly forced all of us to participate in the PMPC 2006.

That's right.

The "Pastoral Malaysian Pre-Convention"..or something like that.

Usually the people will tell us the good stuff and hide all the bad stuff on these kind of meetings.

But, not Mr. Pelly

He told us that he's sending us there to make us suffer. To make sure we know how the feeling is like for an event that repeats itself each decade.
And every decade, it's the same old thing repeated again & again.
PMPC is a meeting held with all the parishioners on the church (and its ppl) on the developments.

I felt like a living corpse.

Most of the time I went out to the bathroom to "refresh" myself.

In the end I couldn't take it any more.

This is where I ended up. The Cyber cafe typing this. Haha.

No comments: