Friday, March 03, 2006

Quick! sorry

I wish I could elaborate, but I'm running out of time to be online so I'll be brief and short for now.

Too many things happened this week and I'm dying to write a book-lengthed post about it..maybe another day.

1. I got kicked out of the debate team! For being too nice and loyal to ppl I befriended, this is what I get? Stepped on and beaten through & through. Hah. I'm not backing out yet. I still might have a chance..

2. CONVENT WON AGAIN IN ZONE LEVEL!!! YES!!! (but it could've been nicer if Saujana were in the finals)

3. Sports day! I got the silver medal for the 200m race! Yay! Blue house got 3rd place for the 1st time in 23 years after being in the last spot since..I dunno. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAUJANA should be in the finals :(
Saujana's were so much much much better than JB's and Saas's...
If only michelle..
Saujana's would put a good fight against the Convent's..!!!

Anonymous said...

U got kicked out of the team...?? is that bad or good news dear??

-Habib-

Sparks said...

To habib: Good i guess..saves me lots of trouble. Sad that I won't be seeing you at state level though.. :(

To sam ( which I presume she is): If you got opposition that day, you would have sailed through the finals :)