Friday, September 22, 2006

What's gotten into me?

Recently,

-I keep forgetting what I'm supposed to do like go for tuition

-I might enquire the use of hearing aids soon

-My friends are pulling out white hair of my head on a more frequent basis

-I'm disapproving Hitz.fm

-Instead I'm listening to Light&Easy Moonlight Mood. Gee, I never thought Frank Sinatra could sound so wonderful.

-Instead of going down with a fight, I'd rather surrender and give in to my parents' demands

-I'm becoming more lethargic each day. Hyperactive girl is becoming active-girl.

-Crankier and very disapproving of unnecessary shrieks and loud talking in my class.


Good Lord...I think I'm suffering from premature ageing.

2 comments:

nakedwriter said...

I've aged and died somewhere last year. You really don't realize it until you start looking for a soul and find that you have none.

Ohhhh well.

How's SPM coming along?

Sparks said...

SPaM...is only a few months away..Nov 20.

So far, I've signed up for the Kasturi SPM seminar to get some pointers on what might be coming out for SPM. I don't call it cheating. I call it being resourceful. :P

How's your IB?