Sunday, September 24, 2006

Forecast results!

Wahay! Not bad for a slacker.

It's not that good. But it's good enough for me.

8As 2Bs. The Bs are for History and Chemistry. I know I've got an A for Physics, but whether it's an 1A or a 2A, I will find out tommorow.

But who cares? I've had a deal with my parents. RM10 for each A. What more, my tuition teacher gave me RM 20 for each A I get. Oh yeah, 'studying' is rewarding indeed.

I take 11 subjects. That leaves Bible Knowledge. Oh well, I'm not really expecting an A (or a pass) for that. I regret taking that subject. It's going to tarnish my pretty report card. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stumbled on your blog while searching through pps for 'michelle' (vanity vanity), and just thought i'd say you remind me of me -

- and that's pretty cool.