Sunday, February 20, 2005

Proud and Doubtful...

It's hurting me more and more...Every time I look at the choir from where I'm sitting my heart will feel like a 1000 swords just pierced through it.That's because when I joined it,I put part of my heart to it.I felt so happy each time i sang at mass..especially at the Christmas mass..but after a year of choir,it seems that all its shine & glory has just flew away...

So Mr.Pelly said he'll give a duty roster on what to do at church.I'm quite keen on reading the readings (pardon the pun) at mass.It seems that would fit me more than singing...what do you think?

I surprise even myself sometimes.I'm starting to like all science subjects and even handing in reports on time.Weird huh? Must be the Maths and add maths.

P/S : my good friend has decided to stay at Convent and not to MRSM.Good...We'll be having a race on seeing who would be the next head for the librarians..May the best man..(Ehem..girl) win.

2 comments:

Alex said...

i think you can always join back the choir :) no harms no worries :P

Sparks said...

I would love to..but It's thechoir master.It's not that i don't like her,It's the way she leads the choir.