Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Red Panda

My relatives from China came last Saturday.The only one who could mix with me was an 18 year old boy(cousin)who looks almost like keen.Unfortunately,I wasn't brought up in a Chinese enviroment...school.:P

I had to mix with the young cousins since I had had nothing in common with the chinese speaking ones..Faye wong,energy...(what?)..really jealous..I had to watch them from a distance playing Mahjong.And it really pains me to see the chinese speaking ones hogging him,not that I mind..heh heh.What made it worse,my grand uncle's daughter said"michelle bu yong na xiang pian la".I innocently walked away from the photo taking ceromony.Then my mom said something dunno what and that little bitch quietly asked me to come in again.Oi,two-faced..cannot decide aa?

Found out from my mom that she had been scolding her since she was young because of her Queen-dominatrix-wanna be leader of everything behaviour.She shouldn't have told me that cause I am full of disgust for her now.

Today.We were having farewell dinner for the China ppl since they were leaving the next day.As usual,the kiddies came over and asked me to teach them how to play the gameboy advance.Somewhere in the last course,I joined my chinese-speaking cousins with that boy.After some chit-chat,found out he was a black belt dan-2 and was teaching already!! I had a small Sparing with him and broke my new shoes..(mom was furious and asked me to act more like a girl).But it was worth it! You shoould have seen the look on that little bitch's face..Hee hee hee.
They all came to my house later.He thought me some moves only the black belts know.Ha Ha ha!In your face seniors!.And all those little puny pahatic faces of those cousins.He told me my kicks were powerless..:(
Found out his english name was Kazaf.Typical English name in China.Then a casual farewell..........

1 comment:

Shrimp paste said...

goodness....that cousin of urs claims that his eng. name is kazaf? he reka or it was by his parents r? i think i know where that name came from...i think itz from a movie titled twins effects staring edison chen as a vampire ..good vampire...his name is ...well...kazaf...i know la...coz im 1 big fan of edison...hehe :p u mean dey dun speak eng? den how in d worl u communicate properly wif them ? jk oni ...