Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's the fucking holidays!!! Woo-Hoooo~

Yeah, what the fuss..it's only lasting a week..And it's almost up.I didn't think it's worth anything cuz' I didn't do any shopping except window shopping this week..Did I say That?? Arghh..I'm really turning into something I sworn not to be a few years back..a bitch-ass ho. I mean, yeah...it's not as bad as some other ho's I know...but I'm really starting to hate myself.Few years back I idolized the punk style and attitude..now I'm gearing into Hip-hop shit.Fuck it.I hate it. So I'm turning into a gangsta' ho, a thug consort..ha-ha-ha. But I do like the reputation it gives me round the red light districts.. People look at me and try not to disturb me.Only some fools still wolf-whistle and do some other shit which I would not like to discuss here, mind ya.

I'm not bragging ...it's just something that's been happening since the start of this year. But I still listen to my guardian angel for advice.He's really good, & I thank God for giving me the best guardian angel I can ever get. He stops me from doing things I would regret later years in my life.He helps me ace my test especially when I didn't study the night before. Mike is the only guy that would cling at my side even during my dark ages. No one else cares for me that much.Not even my family.But he says that I'm the one not loving them enough..I'm not giving them the chance to know me, to love me..But I don't want them to know me.It would shock them to know the real me I've turned into after all these years of secluding myself from my family.

But then again, my brother is getting to understand how I live.At least there's someone I can identify with in my family. He's as weird, jerk and insolent as I am.Though he has a very bad temper...but yeah, he's my brother. There's only one of 'em around.Oh how I freakin' love my brother..hehe..such a lame idiot I am.

No comments: