Friday, August 05, 2005

Breaking outta the shell !!!

Damn it ! I feel so good.I'm finally outta depression.( well, for a moment. It will come back soon.) I aced my monthly test!! I passed my Add Maths and Maths with a 4B grade.Physics-4B,Chemistry-5C, and Biology is still at a standstill of a D.Blast it.

It might not be top class for you all out there, but it's good enough for me...After my disastrous Mid-term exam marks, I'm ready for anything better.I haven't told my mom my marks yet. I want to sort of keep it as a surprise.I hope she'll cancel the grounding (30 minutes of computer per week).But when I hinted to her about how well I done, she didn't give a damn! That's it. No more telling anything to anyone.I am bloody well keeping my secrets intact. Not even to my so-called friends ( I'd rather call them class-mates/colleagues).I've lost trust in them long ago.So there's something new.I will not trust anyone anymore for as long I am ...single. Yeah, let's keep it safe first.Ha-ha.

About the breaking outta the shell thing.Yeah, recent pains and disasters a have really fired up my charisma. My stage fright has seem to lessen by the days. I do hope it's completely gone in time for my 2nd oral.For a lecturer's daughter, I am really quite an embarrassment.

I'm thinking of starting a book blog...for books I have read and rumours, & other shiznit I've heard about.Right.I need all the encouragement I can get...from my beloved books.Ya-boo.