Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's over already??

Ah yes, the damn holidays are over.And yes I did enjoy it. I've done so many things I wanted to do before without embarrasing myself.Yep. Genting, the city of entertaiment.That's sort of like Las Vegas and Disneyland all rolled up into one..ya'll know what I mean. They got all sorts of heart-stopping rides there..and I've officially and finally qualified for ALL the rides there.Yep.I'm finally above 152 cm.Hail to the growing bones!!!

152 cm/1.52 m.That's the minimum height required for the most restricted ride in that themepark..the go-kart racing. I'm not saying that the track there is good or anything..well frankly, it sucked.And there wasn't enough space for me to pass ( potong in Malaysian language) the other cars and the 2nd out of 3 times I tried the thing, I chose the wrong car and all the cars took over me.In the end I ended up from 1st position to 7th position.That sucks.But I immensely enjoyed it.And I can't wait to do it again the next time.

Oh boy, I tried rock climbing this morning after having too much sugar in my cup of tea. It was cheap.RM4. But I chosen the wrong trac...er..wall scale to climb up. There was this stupid round mound of plastic blocking my way in the middle of that wall.I stood there for almost 5 minutes.The crowd which gathered to watch begin to disperse according to my wussy brother. I had to stop. So I let go and scaled down.One little boy thought I tripped and fell and started laughing. I mean, c'mon..this is my 1st try.I am gonna try it again the next time.Block or not.

Well thank you for listening to my shit on the things I wasted my time on during this holiday. I said 'wasted' because I'm supposed to finish up my Biology reports & the additional maths project which is to be handed in by Monday.I have no intention of starting.It's the intuition that's annoying me to start on it.So see ya later...