Saturday, September 03, 2005

Life is just but a candle...Nah~

I'm sick of life. It's all about unexpected twists and turns coming outta nowhere.If you asked me, I would rather change my life with someone normal. I mean, yeah...so I'm different. There IS something wrong with me. I think like a boy, I act like one... My childhood contributed to this I think.You see, when i was young, I have been snobbed by girls my age and teased mercilessly. so what the heck? I just went over to the dark side...the boys...And there it all started.Man, wouldn't it be nicer to be born as Michael the boy? Better be careful with what I wish..anyway, if I was a boy, my childhood might have been vice-versa.( y'know what I mean,heh heh)

But there is a good side to everything I guess.All the things that happened to me is God's way of building who I am.This is part of a growing process I guess. I'm a girl, and hell yeah I like the way I am made out to be! *BUM*Bizzare, Unique and Mischevous! ( snap,snap,snap!) I am PROUD of who I am. Michelle the annoying and freaky one. But currently, I'm surrounded by a midst of confusion as in who I really wanna be... I could be Michelle the snot; Michelle the bitch ; Michelle the techno geek; Michelle the gangsta' ho; or the lonely and original me.Yeah, and let my everyday thoughts and guilts torment me each day to insanity.Hell, yeah. It's all about Michelle here in this blog.

No comments: