Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Once again.. in deep shit~

Yeah, the finals are coming and as usual..(Michelle will never dissapoint you all) I'm not ready for it! Ha haha.. I take one look at the Form 3 and Form 5 preparing for their PMR and SPM and I'm already feeling sick. It's not that I can't study, I can~ I can do anything and finish it once I start on it. Problem is, I don't want to start on this one. I hate studying. It's the last thing on my list.

But one thing is for sure that I'm much better prepared now..My add maths is in top shape and so are my science subs..but I'm worried bout the outcomes, y'know? Teachers already confessed that the exam is going to HARD..but they had also leaked out the questions that are coming out at the same time..hee hee hee

So wish me luck on this and let's see if I can weasel herself outta this. Once I finish the exams and get my full-attendence certificate, I'm gonna play hookey and enjoymyself to the max!!!! hahahaha~ But that also means that I'll be using the net at a less frequent rate now since my exams are for two weeks long.So bear with me.. Don't worry, I will find a way out of this mess..hehehe.

No comments: