Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Bad Day

I just thought ofit as a nice way to relax after the great 14 days of exams and misery; to go the mall to do stuff. It happens to fall on my tuition day. I didn't want to skip it, but I didn't think that I would be able to be in time for tuition if I took the train back early anyway. So I got screwed. When I walked to tuition, my mom was there already. She sped of when I started walking towards the car.when I chased the fucking car, did she stop? Nooo..Maybe she did it on purpose. So I called home. She screamed and didn't want to talk to me saying to go for confession and stuff like that. Damn. So I took the bus home and faced the music; while giving them the most difficult promise; not to skip tuition anymore. This wasn't the first time. (second) The first time I skipped I got reported to by a very annoying pest of a boy from class. I learned two things:

1.That I am not good at playing hookey or giving a reasonable excuse to cover it up...
2. I didn't get what I wanted to buy; Black nailpolish..c'mon, the whole damn Megamall didn't have one stinking Black nailpolish??? I need to replenish my stock of gothic products..

If that wasn't bad enough, I got Half of my Biology and History paper today and man it sucked. I don't want to know what I got, really. I must have done badly because the History teacher even embraced me and gave me hope, saying that there is a chance to improve my Subjective writing skills.Man, I must have sucked because usually, that teacher is not that compassionate.All I'm hoping for is not to fail anything and to get all the As I planned to get in my stronger subjects.And that my mom cooled down by the time I reveal to her my exam results...

No comments: