Monday, October 31, 2005

Can't wait for tommorow~

Whee~ I can't wait to go to Cambodia tommorow~

I'm gonna have a huge shopping spree to update my style according to the latest and have a slumber party with my cousins every night..oh, I'm sorry. I haven't updated my blog for ages.So pretty much happened between that time gap which I will summarize below.

-I did quite well in my exams, got nominated for best student in Literature in english, and a distinction in the New South Wales University International english Proficiency test. ( Only 2 in my school got distinction~ I was one of em'. a percentile of 94% :)) Like I said earlier, my mom already bought the tickets so my hard earned sucess is rewarded with more lecturing and simple praises ( which are rare in my house) such as "Good job, keep up the good work" Fuck.Bullshit. I think she only remembered to praise me after pointing out to her in a confrontation that all I hear from her are insults, lectures, sarcastic remarks, more lectures and things I already know.I asked for a change. Well, better something than nothing. I gotta learn to be more gracious. :P

-My house was buglered and all my savings ( RM10,000.Passports also taken. So we had to go to the immigration office to apply for an emergency passport. It was actually my fault because I forgotten to switch on the parameter lights. Alarm was switched on, but the fuckers didn't even trigger that fuckin' thing. And to imagine, I was supposed to stay alone that night in the house.brrr

-The one has finally appeared~And no, this is not one of the sick boys I had a crush on. This one is quite the good/mama's boy. And this one made the first move! How much more can I ask for? More than I expect. He even told me he fell for me the first time he met me, told his mom about me..blablabla~I even tried to scare him away by telling him that once I'm in a relationship, I tend to get possesive, jealous and Obsessive. He says he doesn't mind. So we're in a relationship now. I think I falling for him.Yup, I'm happy. But my parents are not in the know. So I hope if they find out, they will be ready to accept this and be a lil' more open-minded. After all, they don't know how much their daughter misses being pampered, cared for, paid attention and loved. I enjoy the feelling. Makes me so happy.Not mushy.Yuck, Michelle the freak will never get mushy and lovey-dovey...

1 comment:

Alex said...

hnmmm.. in a relationship d eh.. congrats congrats..to both ur new found relationship and ur good results.. ::)