Tuesday, November 08, 2005

happy Birthday to me~

Oh yeah, the day I expected to come has came. I'm not wishing for anything else except for a Handphone ( preferably a Sony erricson model K70..something like that, mom if you're reading this, you know what to do) She couldn't even wish me a Happy Birthday..she has to say that my dad called to wish me a happy birthday. Saddening as it may be, as least there's no embarresing moments this birthday because I'm not having a party this year. The reasons? Simple. I'm bored of the same ritual every year. Cake, pizza, watermelon, pictures & glass ornament and junk as presents. Ho-hum. Another reason is that if I have a party, I will have to choose between the 'galfriends' from my school and the homies from the street. My mom would approve more of the girls ( that old fashioned, racist, sex discriminating- party pooper..) but frankly, I would have more fun with my homies from the street ( specifically the boys) I don't know. I just find that they are more fun to be with than girls. Must be that boyish side in me.

Girls are evil. I just can't stand them. I can't stand myself even! Life is just so cruel.

No comments: