Friday, November 18, 2005

My Red date turned sour...hahaha~

The big day out? Pah!

More like his day out...But I couldn't (haha) blame him because he hasn't seen his ex-classmates for ages..
I regretted being too clear in what I feel because I thought I was frightening some of my mates there.
But the movie was a big disappointment. The1st,2nd Harry potter movies were much better than this piece of shit for 150 minutes.
"What's that? Excellent? You must be off your chump, love.."
apparently, Mr.I'm-such-a-big-fan-of-HP disapproved with my ideas on the movie. Thankfully, Mr. Samuel stood behind my back there and then.

Obviously, I was the black sheep of the whole excursion group. It was just supposed to be me, him and a close friend of ours...But it wasn't my fault...My mom didn't like the idea that I was going to hang out with just boys for a full 10 hours.So we had to rope in with the big excursion gang from close friend's class.15 in total. They went bowling after the movie. And I, the stupid one resorted to staying back just to be with him after getting the Harry Potter and Narnia books. I hate bowling, no matter how tempting the gameboy version by Namco is. I could've used the time to get my shopping done, but nooo~I stayed back to find out that the consort just went out a while to be with some other friends. Damn it, I might sound desperate and all, but what can a girl who hasn't seen her man for more than a week do? He noticed my dismay as we left the bowling alley to get lunch at 5pm.I didn't feel like I had the appetite. So I told the gang my mother expected me to be home by 6pm. He hurried after me, and said sorry for that.I mumbled a fake"you're forgiven" shit ( I still pride myself that I managed to say that) and said a sorry to him too for being such a jerk.

Later, I met my 'galfriends' at the train station with the froggirl clearly trying to avoid me. Did I get home on time? No. My mom picked me up at 6.10pm. But she didn't say anything because I went back with the girls she considers as my best friends. After what happened yesterday, I might want to consider that term again..hmm.

Aside that, he told his mom that he was dating a Chinese girl, namely me. His mom was overjoyed ( so I heard ) and even asked "how are you" over the phone. Gee, why can't my mom be more like that? He said that if she finds out, he will see to it personally. Which was what I was afraid of. So he concluded that after SPM, we'll come clean through with both sides...I stifled an answer. In my mind, I thought that would only happen if we last that long. I'm having my frequenting doubts again. ha-ha.Sometimes, even my own mind amuses me.

No comments: