Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm going to the movies~ Yahoo!

My mom has finally allowed me to go out! This calls for a personal celebration with me, myself & I. I'll tell you why, I managed to convince her that the guys I hang out with are just ordinary mama's boys. So I'll be enjoying myself by watching the latest movie HP4. Turns out 'consort' is a BIG fan of Harry Potter himself.

I also convinced that if I bring a girl along, she'll most probably be more of a nuisance.I'm sorry my dear friends who are reading this but I would have to tend to her feelings & insecurities of being left out and bored. I'm speaking in spite of myself. Yet, I don't feel guilty to betray my own kind. You know why?? Girls are so freaking annoying and talkative all the time. I mean, some of them are alright of course, but I hate girls who talk crap and most of their conversations end up with nothing to it. You know why? All these 'girls' talk about is about the drama or movie they watched, what these girl/boy said to them or the clothes they're wearing...I hate conversing with these vain and ignorant sort of girls. All their conversations are total stupidity and bimbo-ness. Can't they change a bit? Talk about something more intelligent for a change.

Some of you may say that I'm contradicting myself...Yes, I admit that I talk to these girls sometimes, but it's mainly for my benefit. Once they drone about nothing, I respond by smiling and giving occasional 'oohs and aahs or really, what happened?' How to do that? Easy. Look at their facial expression and body language. If she's moving her hand animatedly, she's talking about something funny/amusing. Respond by instinct. Boys can use these on girls. Girls I mentioned above can use this to stop yourself from boring others to death with your stupidity and ignoramus attitude!!! You might be able to spot the faker; most of them use the above basic rules. Don't get mad at them, they're trying to be nice to you. Instead, stop talking, read up on newspapers/ encyclopedias and start acting intelligent. As a member of the females, you shouldn't do anything like the above mentioned to shame our clan...enough said, I'm starting to sound like a preacher. But after all, it's my blog and I can say what I want on it. Don't like it? Ignore it.

1 comment:

Sparks said...

ohhh, DAmN.
How can I be so gullible?
My mom is NOT OKAY about me going with a couple of boys.
Thankfully, one guy is there to save the day!
Some people from the boys' class are coming and that includes girls...well, those girls aren't that bad..so yeah. I'm fine with that. My mom wants to talk to the girl...man, it's making me sick every moment I think about it..