Monday, April 24, 2006

You contradicting fool!

My dad who just came back from Sudan picked me up from tuition and asked me " How are you?"

And so, in the 5-second time frame I have to give my respond, I thought:

How am I? Well, physically I am well..except for that little sore throat. But inside mentally? How would you want me to answer? After 3 months of being away, you ask me how I am?
I might be able to answer if you asked me about the weather, or which clothes are the hardest to iron..( The kain for the baju kurung..:P) or how I did in the monthly exam. Not about my welfare...well, it's well taken care of, for your information dad, but I think my being is quite disturbed, I must say...

No, it's not depression. No! It's not stress! Bloody hell! I'm not losing my mind!!!! FCUK OFF!..well, we could compromise on the latter, couldn't we..hahahaha...

Archangel Michael: May I interject?
Michelle : Do I even have a choice, my dear good friend?

Archangel Michael: I wouldn't give it to you, dear... but this is what you can tell your dad..I've noticed that recently, you have been extremely short-tempered, unrationale and worst of all; bad judgement... And must I mention stubborness?

Michelle: I got that from my mother..and besides I was having PMS at that time so..

AM: Oh, and being defensive and wishy-washy about things..what did your teacher say? Going round the bush or something like that.

Michelle : You know I hate doing that, but it just happens nowadays whether I want it or not..I am in a disarray, sometimes I wish I could just start over. But now, I am having a little more fun at school with my fun-loving friends..not like those I used to sit with..

AM: Miss S?

Michelle : Oh, yes...

AM: Oh well, she was nice. I'll miss her presence..

Michelle: I'm actually quite satisfied with my life now...the academic, the social life, religious life..but then when I think about all that's happened in the past, I cry.

AM: You bloody 'woman-with-issues', all you have to do is let go and forget and FORGIVE yourself! God has forgiven you already and if you want others to sympathize with you, sorry, you've got the wrong number sister!

Michelle: It's harder than you think...the more I try to forget, the more I hate myself..I'm becoming everything I used to hate..

Archangel Michael: Remember Michelle, that I will always be at your side to the death. I will guide you along as you move along with time and when trouble stirs up again, I will....

"Michelle!"an exasperated father shouted.
"Huh?" I realized that I have passed the maximum time of giving a response...
"How are you? "he asked.

And I answered with the full evaluation of my 5 second debate in me;

"I'm okay"

2 comments:

nakedwriter said...

Oooooh...!!! You talk to yourself too!! Hehehe - we should create a Schizosia where we rule. Ha! Cheers gal... rock on

Sparks said...

Ah, well. It's what keeps me sane in my times of need.. you have Bellina...Angel of Flight, and I have Michael, the fighting angel..