Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thoughts on impulse

No time before it's too soon
No time after it's too late
Time's getting old, time's over now
Don't try to be on time
Don't try to run after time
Time's getting on, time's over now
I'm a little boy, you're a little girl
Once upon a time
..Imagination: 50 years onwards...
...
He says, "If only we did, imagine how we would have turned out," She says, "Elope? Probably, we'd have ran down south," "And then in a bachelor's pad" "Just two of us" "Once we've saved up, we'd have migrated to some obscure part of the world where no one stereotypes of judges people for their shortcomings and past faults," "Start a life anonymously" "One to share" "Lost in our own little world" "No more cares, just...if only" She says, "If only..but it's too late now, isn't it? (Smiles) Goodness, and I've been telling you my life concept of living the present, forget the past, leave future alone'..." He says, "But I know you too well, you can never let go of the past," "Too late...too late"
Too late.
I don't want this to happen! I won't let it...hopefully..

No comments: