Monday, December 20, 2004

Horrible...

Yeah,horrible.Last night was the sungai chua BEC christmas party.Damm,it was so tiring.Today when I woke up,I couldn't eat my breakfast since I had to go to church.When I got to church,I joined the choir members at the stand.That freakin' choir master acted like she didn't know me at all..Listen to this,on my first day at choir we were supposed to vote for a new leader.I was the only youth who didn't vote for that b*tch.She must have found out about this since she's been been giving me the cold shoulder for the past few months.Oh wait,I almost forgot...the school prats(the fanstastique, the one and only,the 4 b*tches of the school with one bratty sister) are quite good friends with her.Maybe I'm just paranoid, but this morning a weezer just acted like he didn't know me.Must be that crazy mail I sent him.Then,at my granny's house,I banged into the highly polished glass door and cut my lip into a bloody gunk.Oh,how terrible.

Anyway,I'm going to the choir practice tonight.I'm praying real hard that nothing bad happens to me.Wish me luck.

No comments: