Monday, December 27, 2004

The Saviour's birthday

Yay...Christmas.The mass last Friday was quite nice,excluding the choir.I know,I know I'm being unfair.Yes,the choir did sound good in that 'Oh,Holy night' song but Techno and beach party style songs?ookay..it's a little too much but they should really stick to the traditional songs.Saves time,effort and my mind.I'm not being a fuddy-duddy but it's really not Christmassy enough..of course,it's the choir master's bright idea.After mass,I greeted everyone except that ****ing group.Interestingly,I got my first hug with a BOY today...but I prevailed(Bwa Ha Ha :P)

This year's stocks are much better..got my OUTkast CD, a subwoofer for gameboys,The sims URBZ and little cute stuffs from my mom and her friends. I had so much fun handing out presents after mass and entertaining children at my family's christmas party.I should be awarded for babysitter of the year..:P

PMR results are coming tommorrow or another day.I'm betting on a 6As....but then again I could get lower or higher....

No comments: