Friday, December 24, 2004

I can wait,really

Today's Christmas's eve,and I just came back from choir practice.It was really amusing,the choir master was trying her best to ignore that I even exist.After the practice I hanged out with my friends a little while.In a dare,I kicked Ray twice in the legs(my speciality) but I never knew he was going to counter with a slap on my face(it didn't hurt really,just came as a shock).Later I thought him that one hand jingle bell rock on piano and I loitered around the church.

Time really passes by..in two years i'll be going to college AND be able to watch movies and play video games well meant for mature audiences.(ahem,only horror)Only a few more hours to christmas and a short 3 days to get my results.If I got 7 As,I'll be going to KLCC with my mom,get that RHCP piano book,some anime...oh,I just wish I could but then again I'm only wishing for As in maths and science.I told my mom,if I got 7As,she could try to enter me into that smart school.Alas,my computer time is over and I shall see you again my precious computer.

No comments: