Thursday, December 30, 2004

Doomsday

Saddening...the world is so cruel.Yes,I did not get that highly praised 7As.All I got was a measly 5As2Bs.The B for sejarah was not really surprising,but for BM?Heck,I didn't see that one coming.About 50 scored straight As and PLENTY scored higher than me.So I admit..I didn't really study for history but I did my BM better than my past exams.:'( At least I'll be going into science class though some of the teachers may look down on me.I hope I get into a class with a locker,no annoying,immature enemies and a good ventilation system.

So,goodbye to my franz ferdinand.Goodbye to the piano book.Welcome constant nagging and guilt as a reward.Good riddance.My mom is a real two-faced.At school,she said not bad.At home? Boy..she started saying "You didn't put in enough effort!""I always thought you were on par with those friends of yours""You have yourself to blame!"What a nice lady.Still..I can get that piano book next year in the Chinese New Year...Franz?I'll wait for my birthday.Handphones?After I turn 18.Laptops?dream on.Maybe I should ask my dad to let me get my license next year..

I hope she would stop rubbing salt into the wound already.She told me squarely into my face that my cousin from the chinese school got 7/8As.She thinks that their language paper is at the same level with our national schools.Bah,humbug! If i did their BM paper I would have scored an A just like that.

I really hope next year would be a good start for me.Please,I hope my mother would stop comparing me with others..that's the most hated thing on the planet by teenagers.

No comments: