Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Michelle the shrink?

Yeah, you heard that right. Looks like whatever I'm doing now is channeling me into becoming a psychologist. I didn't want to at first, just like I didn't want to do A-levels before, but my parents constant nagging worked to their favour after all.

One last bit of glory: A-levels is not the fastest and cheapest way to get a degree in P. I'm doing it because (they don't want me to do it) I want to study literature for a long as can before I go into building my career. YES. That's the main reason why. The other one is because I want to extend my education process. Getting a foundation is a no-no for me; it's not education! That's building your career!!

What will my first research project be about? ME!
I'm so confusing myself, I want to learn about me.. Lol..

Speaking of literature: Here's a dedicated part to my SPM exam. I need to get an 1A for it. No exception. Getting straight As is not as important as this! Mainly because my mother got an A for it; she was the only one who did in her year. If I do anything below that grade, she'll have the power to use it against me in our arguments! I don't want that. Please, oh please, I beg the examinars to give-me-an-A1.(If they dropped by, haha. what are the possibilities of that?Well, I'm taking every chance that I got)

No comments: