Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nostalgia

Hell yeah, I have always been over emotional and sentimental about things. I'm moving on the 10th Dec, so I had to start packing my stuff already. My mom doesn't want me to bring any junk to the new house. And I'm one of those people who collects and keeps stuff I don't even need. It's hard to let go. All my 17 years were spent in Kajang. I thought it was fun at first to move , like an adventure after SPM...but I just couldn't stop crying. HECK, I cry about EVERYTHING. During interviews, PMS, in a rage (and I rarely get angry, when I do it's like krakotoa) and arguments. So blame my fragile mind, I'm just a sensitive little girl in the inside.

After I move, I wanted to find a part-time-job to earn money (for vanity reasons) But which place would take me in for >20days? I'm starting college in January (A levels, don't know where yet) so I want to make the whole of my holiday. It just so happens that I found an ad in the papers today about a workshop on journalism, broadcasting and media. Great! Something to help me in the future. (14th and 15th December at DU) And I've been planning to go for all the colleges' open days to determine what I really want in my future. Yeah, yeah. I wanted to be a speech therapist but it seems pretty dull to me now. I'm open to anything...sheesh

3 comments:

ikanbilis said...

i hate moving around. my parents moved out from the previous house while i was away so before i left i had to keep all my junkied sealed in boxes. and yeah, i'm a collector of junks as well! from newspaper cuttings to toys from the past and includes collectors of Happy Meal products and Lord knows what other junks I keep.

Thankfully the new house is just across the street on the other side. Too complicated to explain- its just near old house!

I didn't know that you live in Kajang! I'm dying for the satay.

Tell me, how come speech therapist becomes dull?

Sparks said...

If you lived in Kajang for most of your life, satay becomes a little blech if you know what I mean..heheh.

That job became dull because my parents keep telling me that it's the perfect job for me ( I had to forget being a fashion/interior designer), finding out about the courses, and then later telling me that there's not enough money to send me 4 years abroad for a degree. (RM200k...) They could only afford a masters degree. So I really got sick of it, despite how I tried to embrace it.

nakedwriter said...

Cheer up.

New shell for a new hermit. Semblance of a phoenix rebirth.
Resurrection of a savior dead.

:) At least SPaM is over...

and you start dating college guys. And I mean, COLLEGE guys. Oooh.