Saturday, January 27, 2007

Busy Bee

I got myself involved in a movie made by the youths of my new church. After the audition, I've been given one of the main roles. The bad part is that filming takes place during the March school hols. which no longer applies to me; meaning I have to skip some classes or so. The worse part is that they are 2 understudies who badly want the role as I do. (Which is 'the bitchy, neglected brat with rich parents to boot, hell I'll have to be something I hate) "Like, who is this new girl? I've never seen her in church before, how can they give the role to the newcomer?" Guess I'll have to put in everything I've got to show the understudies who's the boss..haha. Start from the bottom before I claw my way up.

I might be joining Toastmasters International Club, but the Adventure Club sounds a bit interesting too. No doubt I'm joining HIGS (HELP Indoor Games Society). I'll just have to wait for the club promo day.

4 comments:

ikanbilis said...

ignore my dumbness, i know toastmaster is some sort of speech club right, so what does it do actually?

Sparks said...

Ignore my dumbness too, i don't know much about it except that it does a lot of competitions, courses & training its members in public speaking & stuff; great boost for confidence I guess. That's about it..haha

Amnah said...

good job on landing a leading role :D
and good luck and all the best clawin g your way up! hugs

Sparks said...

Whoops! Something happened and they decided to give the main role to this girl who didn't come for the audition.

Well, I don't blame them; I am STILL considered new in SIC, and she's much better at expressing emotions (bitchy ones) than I..nevertheless, I'm enjoying the time doing all this, it's a nice change from all the college things..