Friday, January 05, 2007

Intake A49

Orientation sucks...I know the student council was trying their very best, but I had uterus cramps the whole damn 2 days! Couldn't find anymore Uphamol300 to treat my migraine. Alright, usually people suffer PMS before it really happens, but it just hadda happen on my first day, and I really wasn't in the mood to do anymore networking. It was freezing cold, but I was sweating like a dog ( Do they really sweat? anyway...)

Tried befriending some girls. (The boys were keeping to themselves, others were stuck in their own cliques formed way before orientation started). Found a nice Malay girl, (can't remember her name, and I bet she can't remember mine too) and two best friends who are joining me in E.Lit class (forgot theirs too, sorry!)...found out the former was a year younger than me, so that's why I could get along with her so easily. Sadly, she's doing all arts subjects...so the odds of me having a class with her is kinda low.

Then the best thing happened yet today!! On the way up, I saw...(nah, it can't be..)..well, whaddaya know, it's Miss.Angel! The Australian Chindian who looks like an Indian is studying ADP (liberal arts) YAY! Spent the whole afternoon with her catching up on stuff, and later hung out with another old church buddy who's my senior in A-levels. Angel's so LUCKY! The Malay girl & I saw this really good-looking foreigner (we thought he was a Brit) who came in our orientation by mistake. Later found out from Angel he's a Russian!! (Gotta borrow the Russian-language-for-dummies book from my tour-guide uncle) Hehee~Looks like the sarong-party-girlishness in me ain't dead yet.

No comments: