Monday, March 12, 2007

Back home

Alright and not so alright...enough for me to get some monetary reward, not enough to apply for a merit scholarship from HELP..sigh. I'll try for the star Education fund scholarship still.

BM-3B, BI SPM(1A) O-lev (1A), Moral 3B, History 2A (huh??), Biology 4B, Chemistry 1A, Physics 1A (yay!!), EST 2A , Maths 1A, Bible Knowledge 5C (haha, as expected), & English Literature 4B (HUH??)

Here's a slight analysis of the year's graphs. Moral exam was relatively easy, so they marked it strictly...(haha, so much for my easy-going plan), History was tough ( for those who didn't spot questions like me, haha) so they marked it easily. There was a lil problem with EST graph...and English Literature?? Don't ask me...just read this old post =)
http://mishieru.blogspot.com/2006/12/michelle-shrink.html

But wait a minute, my english teacher ( and the rest of my English Lit classmates) wants me to appeal for my English Literature grade, she believes that I should get an A for it, she EXPECTED me to get an A for it. So looks like I'll be going back to my hometown soon...

Am I happy? Am I sad? I don't know. I've become emotionless these days already...Ultimately, the nature of this event in certainly keeping up with the blog's title,haha.

3 comments:

LogicYuan said...

at least ur results better than me la...ur blog title is so sad la..

Anonymous said...

Yay.. Aku semua "A".. YAY!!!

NYAHAHAHAHAH...

Miss you loads :)

Linus Linnaeus said...

hahahaha...soon you will realise spm result accounts for nothing...don't worry..