Monday, January 24, 2005

Don't Speak

The song by No doubt keeps drumming in my head.Recent events have kept me at a pause.Depression has taken its toll upon me and I cannot taketh anymore of its treacherous warnings.How far more till I reach pure happiness?

So to speak,well I can't speak by the way..I've got a very bad sore throat.I can't talk,I can't sing and when I try to it hurts so bad.Probably caused by that recent incident at school.I have pure disgust for that head of mine.I do not consider her as a friend(I have never done so) nor an enemy.Just a fiend with no horse sense at all.Imagine this.A friend - "r" as for "r"espect = Fiend.Ah,well you wouldn't get what I'm saying anyway.

Just you wait you big headed freak.If that teacher o' mine doesn't give a very logical answer,I "the gossip queen" will ruin your reputation in school and make you an outsider(with that stupid fringe of yours).

No comments: