Thursday, January 20, 2005

UN-justice

The AJK board members for the library just fired me as a librarian head-of-the-day for no apparant reason.My good friend was a victim of their unjusticeness.Of course,I'm still a librarian,but myfriend wants to quit.

It's shocking,really.The unprofessional way of handling these things of course.Usually,only the form.4s are to be the head-of-the-day.The form.5s will only be AJK for half a year.The story starts with this.The head-assistant moved to another state and another girl just took up the spot.To fill in the vacancies,the board head (I suppose) got her friends in just like that.snap.There was a reason why they had an interview last year.These girls had never a chance.I believe they was racism involved in this.There was only one Indian in and the rest are Chinese.I am a Chinese,but I believe this is wrong.

According to them,the main reason why I was un-elected was because i had extra classes before duty until 1.45pm so I couldn't take care of those under me.I trust my friends.They are among the best.I didn't really mind that someone on my day replaced me beacuse she is nice and she is a Malay.Plus,there were complains about me from last year.I understand if that girl who never comes for duty (after I got elected by the former board) gave complains to them,but I have more ground than her.So far the board has not taken action yet.

Moreover,I have NEVER missed a duty since I was 13 (now 16) and definately worked longer hours than them.In the letter,it said that the board was unpleased with my work,contrasting what the disipline head told me....
I can't take the corruption heat! Even my friend said that the head changed after she was elected.At the meeting,the newly elected AJK gave me the letter without adnowledging me,and walked off.When I ask why that,she didn't want to answer my QUETION and asked me to see the absent teacher.Which is exactly what I'm going to do when school reopens.

For Justice!

3 comments:

Sparks said...

I know I may be showing off or something like that,but I'm really desperate and depressed..You hear me?DEPRESSED! Congratulations,head.You killed me off.

Shrimp paste said...

ha~!!! u could nvr get ani better in words .4 d 1st time im behind 2 support u...they really hav no brains wen they gav us d letter afterall we r more favoured by most of d anak buah n d most efisyen among all those fools...haiz...wart to do...fools will b fools n d oni thing they can bcome besides a fool ...is a donkey!!! but i still think that donkeys r still smarter in a way or another...oh well...get over it, start a new leave n giv them a good kick in their ass for wart they did 2 us...letz go get a haircut...hehe juz kidding....

Shrimp paste said...

haha!!!u thought it was true r? eh, since wen i dun bullsh*t around 1 r? aiyo...u disapoint me as my fren lar... :P