Saturday, January 15, 2005

Yummy Yum

Oooh...This is a quite a preety week to start with..well actually two.Sorry for the delay.

Anyway,homework is coming in in heaps.Everyday after school,there's homework,homework and...reports :p.Right now..I have to stay back at school for the whole week for extra classes,tuition,librarian duties and the whole lot.:(

I have something for every day..It's annoying.Besides those I mentioned earlier..I got Taekwando practice(Hiyahhhhh...red belt),Sunday school,choir practice,music class(gd 6 and 8) and bible studies.Phew...busy busy.

Now I'm taking the fuckin' public bus back.All because my caring school bus driver doesn't want to stay for another 10-15 minutes.The gentleman himself takes his own sweet time to pack his lunch while dilly-dallying back to the bus.

Hope this year will be a good year..Suddenly add maths doesn't seem that hard ...

No comments: