Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Reason

The title has nothing to do with that stupid Hoobastank song.Somehow the most annoying songs are stuck in my head...Like word up by Korn,Welcome to my world/life (whatever) by simple plan...Keen isn't helping much.:P

OK.I've got the reason.And it's not stupid.Doesn't mean I'm gonna leave that head alone.It's something to do with my attidude.Y'know,the kind which allows ya to talk to boys as though they're your best friends.She thought that I would change by this year.I didn't and I WON"T.She was already cooking up the plan of firing me since last year.Is it just me,or does she feel jealous or sumthin....Oh well,If she can't like me,I can't do anything...hee hee hee...

By the way,I've quit choir.I can't hold it out until Easter...Whoooohoooo!.It feels great to be out though I'll miss those who were my friends there.Another thing to spoil my victory.No More JEANS to church or Sunday school or Mr.Pelly'll slap my face.I've decided to wear office wear to church and class now.Maybe he's preparing us for the adult world..ha ha..

Our new teacher Mr.Paul might be leaving this week.(he told of course).Wonderful.If he stays any longer,he'll teach us Chemistry...(err....)

3 comments:

Alex said...

why you hate that song? suppose to be nice :( fine la fine la.. i`ll change the song in my blog..

p.s : fight for ur rights as a librian... i`ll support you :P

(from the head librian of smkjb 2004.. that`s me :P)

Sparks said...

Oh yeah,I forgot you were the head librarian before.Thank you for the nice comment.Long live anti-corruption. :p

Want to change? How bout some RedHotChiliPeppers songs? Hee Hee hee

Shrimp paste said...

aha~~ ur leaving choir ...hahahaha..!!! michelle leavin choir coz she cant stand it!!! wart a news it is!!!ok ..4 once i will stop persuading u 2 enter skool choir la... u hav a hectic life? how come...i got more activity that u yet u cant find time??? liar....