Friday, June 24, 2005

Nuke you!

Ah, a lovely day at the nuklear factory. While others find it boring, I in fact found it rather enlightening. Besides the free pens, rubber gloves and facial masks ( made using Gamma and ionic radiation) I got to skip school for a whole day!!!Lovely,lovely day indeed it was. This was an excursion for my class' (4Berlian) EST class, y'see.

The most exciting part was...learning how the atomic bomb works and how it's made. Costly it is!! 40g of uranium! That can buy me a whole room and wadrobe makeover with Gucci stuff!! The atomic bomb works by not destructing the building.All it does is kill people within a certain range in a certain amount of time & it spreads so very quickly...Call me weird but I found it quite interesting to know how the Hiroshima bombing turned out to be so bad. Besides that, it was exciting to know that I was near a very dangerous radiation area...heck, my brother even told me not to bring back radiation as a souvenier..he he he...I almost forgot all my problems while there..until i came back to school, I was greeted with my Horrible Literature Marks...73% 2A!!! First I was the highest scoring girl..until a student found a mistake in teacher's counting and got a 75% 1A..I thought I could keep the record for some time...

Guardian Angel : You're jealous.
Michelle : I am not!!
Guardian angel : Hey, green faced, you better buck up for your next test.You used to get an A
for everything in the past.
Michelle :Yes I know...(Shrinks into background)

No comments: