Saturday, June 18, 2005

The terrible 7D,P8 and 9G.

Why-oh-why did my class get such horrible teachers? I'm not blaming them about their teaching style...it's their way of marking the damn paper.I mean,c'mon..in Biology, the 'datin' cut marks for missing a word or two.I barely passed that thing.The others weren't that bad..I mean it's impossible to get 1As in the Mid-Term test isn't it?..Well, maybe except English,EST and BM ( I scraped a measly 70.3 =2A) PJk and moral.By the way, about Moral...I actually got half of my marks because I did not use the format given.How am I supposed to know that you can't use point form while answering the subjective questions?! Because in the last exam, the teacher gave me marks even for Point-form answers..I'm supposed to get an 87 -1A for it...I was crying quite badly..until the teacher told me that the format changed and I will give you full marks on those questions based on your opinions..but please do not do it again. Somehow I don't feel happy cuz those marks were mercy marks.

I didn't tell my mom anything bout my marks since that day.I'm currently getting bouts of depression lately.Nothing seems good enough to cheer me up.It doesn't help that I got elected as head supervisor for a fund-raising event by the fucking commitee members of the library.I got preety fired up about it..until I got to know that it clashes with the HELP institute debate and the report card day..So I've sucessfully canceled the project..but there is a slight repercussion. This was a test given to me to see if I could handle the job of head libarian next year.I guess I blew it there..and another possibility that I might get blacklisted by the school principle for opting out at the last minute...

Another REASON why I want out of this school..I really want to go to any private institution or school..because the subs are taught in English..If I really can't, then Saujana Impian or heck..even Jb school..as long as it's not Convent. But there's something that pulls me to stay on..the fact that i hold several positions in the clubs.( important after school) and that the school was once occupied by nuns and the school itself is next to the church..so I can go every mornig to the adoration room....

No comments: