Friday, June 24, 2005

Torn between the things in life...

Tomorrow is Doomsday for me. You know what? It's the report card day/debate day/fund-raising day.So far I managed to weasel out of the fund-raising thing...& at the same time ,jeopardizing my chance to be Head librarian cause the debate clashes with that stupid charity! I mean...I really wanted to do this..But the Debate..T-the debate..I just can't stop watching these matches. It's like I have a weird passion for it or something.

And about the report-card, so far I've only told my mom about my English,Malay,EST,Literature,PJK & physics marks.(those were the good ones...In which I scored 1As,2As and 5/6Cs) It's terrible I tell you feeling that all your well-kept secrets are blown off in that one stupid report card!!! Fuck add Maths!!! I can't take that sub.The good thing is that I only failed one miserable subject in this Mid-Term exam. I hope that my new-found knowledge source might help me ace the add maths test in the 2nd monthly exam.

I'm deciding a good time to tell her.If I tell her now, there is a risk of her not sending me to High school to catch the bus to the debate tomorrow. So I might want to tell her tomorrow just before reaching the school. But you guys don't know my mom.She might just drop me off somewhere I don't know or bring me with her to get my report card.Brrrr..scary..Apparently, she wants to see all the teachers.And students are supposed to follow their parents to see the teachers. That is so unfortunate for her then.(hyuk,hyuk,hyuk) But she doesn't know that does she?? And I forgot to tell her that she can only see the class teacher..my Add Maths teacher...Oh,shit. i forgot about that. Remember that letter she asked my class to write on why we failed our add maths? My gang has a feeling that she's gonna use it as a reason to tell our parents,just like that.(that evil scheming teacher..mutter mutter.).So now I've got 3 1As, 2 2As,1 5C, 2 6Cs, 1 P7,2P8s and 1 Stupid 9G for ADD MATHS!!!!!!!WHYYYY WHYYYYYYYY?????? sob sob sob....

P/S: Not much emotion when I received the Add Maths paper..It's like,Oh well,get over it.It's not like you can change it or something.after all,it's just a puny 7 marks needed to pass..Just 7 more marks to get a 8P....A STINkinG FuCkiNg 7 PunY Little More marks to Pass!! ! aRHGhhhhgg!!!!

*This blog entry is dedicated to my new knowledge source,Ms.Wong :) Thank you for helping me to finally understand what the fuck I'm doing learning add Maths. After all, I don't need add maths in my future career. All I need is English,BM,Bio and Kimia/Fizik.

No comments: