Friday, June 03, 2005

It all comes down to zilch.. 0_o

I'm really addicted to holidays! (Duh,who isn't?) Anyway i'm having a great time..preparing my projects and delaying my homework.Life as a student really sucks.On the contrary,I'm currently playing Link in the legend of Zelda game on the GameBoy Advance emulator.Also surfing the net....all this holidays really making me out of ideas.So I just designed some surfboards for the Ralph lauren contest & also writing a fictional story to win myself a Harry Potter book and a night's stay at a 5-star hotel...

It's that boring..so most of the time I'm dreaming..and drawing comics..playing with the computer and Playstation2...I really need to get to the library..Maybe I'll ask my mom to bring me there.Later.Gotta go interview a speech therapist for my science project...

No comments: