Monday, June 27, 2005

Yay...'no' repercussion

Yup..my mom collected my report card when I was having the time of my life at HELP institute. Maybe not the High School boys (& one girl!)...They lost to Melawati school due to the lack of emphasis on their own points..Though the arguments were good be frank, this one wasn't as good as the first round..With some cacat school from KL.The opponents were quite good and rude.The third speaker challenged the High school girl to elaborate on her point..And then after saying that she cant,cuz' it wasn't her turn. Terrible I tell ya'.I really wanted to strangle him at one point.Later I followed the High schools to the internet room to skip the debate between the defenders and SMK Derma, Perlis. After all,it's the last time I might be using the net...(non-stop using Friendster)...Later, Derma won..It seems that Subang jaya was a lil' too confident of themselves and only spoke for about 5 minutes each!

Coming back to my report card...hmm,yes. The Add maths/class teacher didn't mention anything about that crummy letter.Instead,she went on rambling about me having problems at home/school and dreaming all the time.She even had the cheek to say that I don't ask her questions..And my sweet gullible mother went on and believed her..Now, she seems to believe that I have a pychological problem or something...I think I'd rather have the repercussions..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey michelle
yea i enjoyed myself at the debate too..*good times* lol.. and pyschological probs? whats with that? sigh..

Sparks said...

Yeah...my wonderful class teacher was curious if I had any problems at home or something...And knowing my very creative-thinking mom, she'd somehow came up with this idea..