Thursday, December 29, 2005

2005 at a glance

It's been a hell of a year. Another one more changing points in my life...the fact that I can just talk to ANYONE now.Before this I used to be; having doubts about my confidence, nervous, having stage-frights..blablabla..the list goes on. But now, I have no problem communicating with anyone at all..hahaha~ And I'm actually quite happy with myself now about the way I turned out to be.

The other big turning point in my life was when I was 10 years old. I couldn't find any friends then since I was streamed into the best class..which was notorious for its snobbish & bitchy ( yea, at 10 years old, some girls can be BITCHY) inhabitants. I was feeling alone, an outsider. It's nice knowing that you qualify being in the first class, but I couldn't take it at all.. So I ventured out in the dark side of the town..mixed with new people from other schools. Entered my first ( childish) gang and had my first fight ( and my first defeat).. I built my personality from there. Building a hard shell on the outside was compulsary for me to withstand all the bullying and name-calling.. I grew stronger as the years pass by..with its ups and DOWNS teaching me what to do and not to do. All this play an important role now because it teaches me the do's & don'ts in social interactions without hurting my ego in any way..

Now at 17 years old..as 7 years has passed..I smile when I think of the years I struggle to be known by all, to be popular in my own way..doing things God would frown upon, things my classmates would never approve at any degree at all. I laugh when I think back on how immature my actions and thoughts were in the past. Do I regret? No..though there are some things I wish I could change in my past years...all the bitter sweet crap..hahaha~

January
-Met new classmates. The froghead is unfortunately in the same class with me..
-Joined PTM tuition again for the 4th year..met two people there in which one of them
would change my life forever
-Got fired as the Ketua Hari by the corrupt Libarian AJK

February
-Settled in class comfortably..drifting away from the preppy friends to the fun ones.
-Finally quit church choir ( now I thank myself for that, the CM found someone new to
bully)

March
- School hosted Kajang zone debate..hang out and got closer to the Saujana ppl
-Flunked my theory Grade 8..now I don't know if I should continue or not..

April
-Parents left to Rome for 8 days..8 days of using the net after 12am..hahaha
-HELP institute debate with High school Made 3 new friends! (JH, Ragu & MJ)
-Librarian interview for elections..sucked at it
- Lost terribly to the Yong from High School at scrabble..the rest of the matched were fine.

May- the terrible biking accident..ouch

June
-HELP debate again! The same day my mom went to collect my red-marked report card..
-Got over my 5 year crush! Finally..with some help from MJ

July
-Got elected as the Head Dicipline for school library..bitchin' about it all month..haha
-Stress! Too many exams in a months for me to handle

August
-Less Stage fright after a big blow to my ego
-First time behind a wheel! Go-kart that is..

September
-Finals are near! And as usual Michelle's not prepared for it! ( This year this will
change)

October
-Got caught for skipping class for the second time..Damn PTM
-House got burgled the day he asked me to go out with him..the guilty feeling.ah~
-Became an item with that guy..hehee..some might say we're going a lil' too fast.
-Went to Cambodia..haha..so happy to see Jia Hui jealous..

November
-Went out for movie with a guy for the 1st time!!! Well, in a gang actually
-Mom found out about our relationship..we sorta broke up..lol..
-My birthday passed without much hype.. :p/:(

December
-Officially broke up with the guy..so regretful I didn't do it first..
- Met so many new ppl at Sunny Yee's intensive SPM course..and new numbers in my
phone book..hahahaha~ ;D
-Spent New Year's Eve in the car of my friend while listening to rock junk on her
handphone outside the church

And now it's January 2006...What's a new year without any resolutions?

1-I'm single, hot and ready to mingle...hahaha
2-No more risky, fast relationships..
3-Study on a regular basis & stick to it!!!!
4-Meet more people and go out more..
5-Be nicer..not only in trains and buses..hahaha
6-Save money for shopping and to buy dream handphone (Sony Erricson W800i)
7-Be more active in church..
8-7 has always been my lucky number so I'll stick to it..lol

I just found out that Jia Hui is 16 years old just like me!!!! Well, technicaly, he's 17 this year..but wow..this is shocking to me after all..Damnit, and to think I treated him like a senior..Damn PTS..I could've skipped one year of school as well, but my ickle-fickle mind prevented me..hahaha..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heheh, I love number 3 on your resolution list. It's something everyone is trying to achieve. Word to look out for is TRYING.

You wont believe it (well, actually you probably will) but school is being a total _fillintheblankwiththepropercurseword_ to us all. It's heeeeelllllll. You know what we should do though? Exchange exam papers. Yeap, how lame is that? But our teachers are forcing us to exchange exam papers with our friends from other schools. Of course, I've taken my own iniative to exchange letters, photo's, and cut-outs that teachers generally wouldn't approve of, but who cares? *preen, innocent*

Ahem, anyway sounds like 2005 was generally alright for you. Hope 2006 is better! (of course it will be, I'm like a angel in bright light. XD The horns are debateable, in my defence, they hold up the halo)

Okay, I'm crapping now. I'll leave. Yeah okay, I'll stop spamming. XD

It's 2.05am. I'm an insomaniac. Booyah!

SPAM!

Heheheh.

xoxoxo
Kavidha N @ james_padfoot

Sparks said...

Aww..Kavidha.Thanks for stopping by my blog.It's really pahetic cuz' my friend said that my posting on the blog is a complete waste of time becuz' no one leaves comments on it anyway.

I'd love to exchange papers with you..Though usually, the teachers in my school would find them for us...hehehe

nakedwriter said...

How did i suddenly get pulled into your new year resolutions?!! :P Right... i'm your age. Even if i were a dirty old man hanging out in Thai pubs in Koh Samui, trust me, you don't have to be afraid of me (because you're not a Thai girl) :P I'm pretty mad as mad can be - so pardon me. And no more relationships for you darling... SPM!! Wishing you all the best for 2006 - Mr. Jealous-of-Cambodia-holiday (3 guesses who I am. HA!)

Anonymous said...

mich itz derryn ur sexy cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!! u stole my line which i stole from a a show u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparks said...

Hey cuz'..Do you mean this line?

"1-I'm single, hot and ready to mingle...hahaha"

Haha..thanks, You're a great source of catch phrases.You're my muse for cliches..Bwahahahaha~

Hah! Steal ma foot! The phrase is universal, you sexy smart ass..