Friday, December 09, 2005

The Blogging on the wall

Recently I've doing nothing much on the world wide web...except visting some excellent sites such as my good friend's blog & the hilarious Mr. Kenny Sia's blog. I've been doing some comparing between their blogs & my blog. Obviously, theirs would beat me hands down. And don't even start on thinking that I could beat Mr. Kenny's blog. His won the best blog of 2005..

Kenny Sia's was voted blog of the year at the recent Project Petaling street (PPS) aniversary gathering. His blog is a hilarious at life ( and sometimes the lives of others in the blogging community) of the kuching Native. Wacky. Funny. Crude.

Jia Hui's didn't win anything yet..he could win something if he joined the list of blogs in PPS.Honestly his blog is very..like him. Smart. Crude. Witty humor. Bizzare. Eccentric (sometimes). Pompous hahaha..He posts about his view on the recent events and things that ought to be looked into. And a bit on himself.

Mine? Is basicly a inview to my life. Nothing else. Why? Because I think my life is different from others, bizzare and unique as I am. And because of (my big fucking egocentric self) because I think that my life is so special, that I should start a blog on it and everyone who visits my blog would know about it. Hah. who am I kidding? Who would want to read on my life? Who would want to read on anyone's life? Usually those people are those with no blogs of their own, or they have nothing else better to do. I'm too lazy to write on a book. I view my blog as a personal diary which i can share with everyone. Shit. i'm contrasting myself again.

No comments: